Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2015

My Thoughts on the Influenster #FrostyVoxBox

Are you familiar with Influenster?

According to their website, "Influenster is a community of trend-setters, social media hotshots, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products and experiences."

It's so fun and the best part for me is receiving a big ol' box of full-size goodies to test and review.



Here's what I received in my Frosty VoxBox. 
(Note: Some of the products I received are not pictured in the above photo).

Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
Gently removes all eye makeup, including long-lasting and waterproof makeup with no oily residue.

Thoughts: This product is a major improvement over my usual makeup remover. Removes eye-makeup better and with less effort. Doesn't sting or burn my eyes. Definitely recommend.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
Gives instant color impact with its high intensity pigments. The ultra smooth and cream formula glides on easily. 

Thoughts: Ridiculously affordable. Glides on effortlessly and the color is intense. This will be my go-to eyeliner from now on. In fact, I just ordered it today in the color Nude for my waterline. Love, love, love this.

McCormick Gourmet Thyme
The freshest flavors deserve a fresh new look! McCormick Gourmet's Thyme imparts a light minty flavor that is distinctively warm and aromatic. McCormick Gourmet Thyme can be used throughout the day in dishes such as breakfast casseroles, hearty soups, stews, stuffing, and oven-roasted chicken.


Thoughts: I use this in a variety of recipes, especially meatballs, soups, and when cooking a pot of red beans. Truly a versatile spice with perfectly fresh flavor.

Fruit Vines® Bites
Fruit Vines® Bites are a new, soft, chewy fruit candy, from the Red Vines® family, available in two fruit flavors - strawberry and cherry. Low fat and made with no preservatives, Fruit Vines® Bites are available in three sizes: a 2 oz single serve, a 5 oz hanging bag, and a 10 oz resealable stand-up bag and can be found at Walmart in the West, Kroger, Walgreens, Target, Safeway, and Rite Aid.


Thoughts: I couldn't stop eating these. So fresh and soft and they didn't get stuck in my expensive dental work at all. Addictive. I love that they are low-fat and are made without preservatives. 

NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum
Ready to take your lips to the next level? Try our NEW Expert Last Lip Color in twenty tantalizing shades. Get intense, amplified color and shine that lasts up to 6 hours! Our moisturizing formula glides on easily for a silky, smooth, velvety finish for all day wear. 


Thoughts: I typically do not wear lipstick, but I loved this color. I felt like it was the perfect shade for me. Super long-lasting, even through food and drink. If I were to purchase lipstick, this would be the one I'd choose. 

Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea
Live life well this holiday season with Celestial Seasonings and take a stroll down Candy Cane Lane! It's made with the very finest green tea leaves, peppermint and other botanicals, because at Celestial Seasonings, we know you are what you steep. 


Thoughts: Delicious hot or iced. Perfect taste of mint with a hint of vanilla. Wonderful during the holidays or any time of the year, really. 

EcoTools Hair Brush
EcoTools hair brushes are designed with unique features that leave your head and hair happy and healthy. Long or short, straight or curly, EcoTools has the brush to tame any hair style with a variety of five brush head shapes and bristle designs specially crafty to suit every need. 


Thoughts: This particular brush isn't the perfect match for my hair type. It left my hair full of static and only seemed to get the top layer of my hair, leaving a ton of tangles underneath. I have thick, wavy hair and this brush just didn't do it for me. It didn't work well on my daughter's fine, wavy hair either. 

No7 Protect & Perfect ADVANCED Sachet
This clinically proven serum is even more effective at reducing the appearance of fine lines for younger looking skin in just two weeks. 

Thoughts: I did not receive a full-sized sample of this, so I really can't speak to its effects after 2 weeks. I will say, though, that after using it for 3 days, it dried my skin out too much. 

Overall, this was a really great campaign that I was thrilled to participate in. I discovered some really great products that I never would've given a thought to in-store had I not had the opportunity to try them out myself. 

Thanks, Influenster!

Disclosure: I was provided these products free of charge for testing purposes. All opinions are 100% my own and not influenced in any way. 





No comments:

Post a Comment