Thanks to BzzAgent, I was recently given the opportunity to try Tone body wash. To be honest, Tone isn't a brand I'd normally buy. I tend to stick with brands I've used before like Suave, Dove, Softsoap, etc. depending on what is cheapest/what I have a coupon for. I have to say, I was so pleasantly surprised with Tone body wash, that I will absolutely be buying it in the future.
What I liked:
- I loved the shape & functionality of the bottle. There's a flip-lid with a flat surface, which means as the product gets low in the bottle, I can turn it over and let the remaining product drip down and collect, making it easier to get out the next time. This may seem silly, but the body wash I bought the last time has a rounded top, which makes this virtually impossible, and a reason why I'd never purchase it again.
- The scent is sweet & floral. It is strong enough to last for hours after a shower/bath, yet not overpowering.
- Tone body was provides a rich, luxurious lather making me feel like I'm using a very high end body wash, without the steep price tag.
- Tone body wash leaves my skin feeling very hydrated, eliminating the need for lotion after showering.
- Coupons are readily available for Tone body wash & it's available at all of my local retailers.
- In my opinion, there aren't any cons to this product.