Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Faves: Household Edition



It's Friday & Spring is in full effect!

Plants are blooming, birds are chirping,  and the weather is warming up. 
It's one of my most favorite times of the year.

Speaking of favorites, here are some of my mine. 
These are products I use in my home daily. 
The best part of all of them is that they're effective and reasonably priced. 

1. Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Dish Soap in Geranium-- We are huge Mrs. Meyer's fans in this household. Their products are made from plant-derived ingredients, biodegradable, & cruelty-free. They are also effective against grease & grime and available in a favorite of garden-inspired scents. I love the Honeysuckle, Basil, & Iowa Pine varieties, but I recently picked up a bottle of the Geranium scent, and it's my new favorite. So much floral goodness.

2. Easy Breather by Herbalogic: With all of the pollen in the air here, this product is a staple in our home. It was an absolute life-saver during cedar season & we're finding it equally effective now, too. It's made right next door in beautiful Austin, Texas. Pick some up from Herbalogic's website, Whole Foods, & other specialty co-ops & pharmacies. You won't regret it.

3. Downy Unstopables In Wash Scent Booster (Glow scent): I love for my laundry to have a strong scent that lingers well after it's been hung up in the closet. This scent is hard to describe, but think floral, with a hint of sweetness. Majorly obsessed.

4. Method Vanilla Creme Hand Soap: Part of Method's limited Summer collection and smells just like a cupcake. Smells good enough to eat, but don't. Winner for kids & adults. Love, love, love. 

Hope your weekend is full of all kinds of sunshiny fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment