Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Stitch Fix #9-- Fun Spring Pieces + an EXCITING announcement from Stitch Fix


I've said it before and I'll say it again: every single time this little box shows up, I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. It's been almost a year since my first Stitch Fix and I'm still loving it. 

 This month I specifically asked for pieces that flaunted my shoulders, cute casual tops, and maybe a dress/skirt or two. We've got several super-fun trips coming up and I wanted some fun, flirty pieces to pack. I also asked my stylist to please reference my Pinterest board
Here's what I received:

{THML Howard Embroidered Tie Neck Top $48}
THML Howard Embroidered Tie Neck Top

How perfect is this for an outdoor concert? I mean!
 I love it paired with distressed boyfriend jeans or cut-off denim shorts. 
Keeping this one for sure because hashtag black is my love language.

{TCEC Roxanna Chevron Open Knit Cardigan $58}

I've been asking for a neutral cardigan for the past several months now and finally received one!
Cute pattern, light-weight enough for spring/summer, but warm enough for fall. 
I'm still on the fence with this one simply because my record with cable-knit hasn't been stellar-- 
one wrong move by me and I've snagged it. #tragic

{Olive & Oak Astelli Colorblock Dress | $68}


I'm not a huge fan of navy and purple, but oh my, how darling is this dress?!
I loved the cut, the fabric, and the length was perfect!
Unfortunately, it was a little too big/loose in the waist. 
The color blocking is so vibrant and perfect for Spring. 
And those pleats! 
This picture does those pleats absolutely zero justice. 
Trust me, they are lovely.
I styled this with a dark denim vest and flats. 
I think it'd be adorable with cowboy boots, too!

{Pixley Tenille Mini Skirt | $58}
This skirt is perfect for an outdoor concert or date night!
I've got it folded over here, just FYI, it hits me right above the knees and I'm 5'3".
The pattern is so fun! It's printed on the front and solid black in the back.
Very flattering, but a little too big on me. 

{Papermoon Nedal Lace Yoke Blouse | $44}
Does this top not just scream Spring?!
Beautiful pale pink/blush color with delicate floral lace accents.
Lightweight and flowy.

Now let's talk about this exciting announcement from Stitch Fix. You ready?

First up, they are now offering styling for pregnant Mamas. 

Cute maternity clothes shipped right to your door! I remember being eleventy months pregnant and trying to shop for something cute to wear. I also remember it being ZERO fun. Let Stitch Fix help! Make sure to update your style profile with your due date.

And secondly, they are now offering petite sizes! This is such fantastic news!
I will be updating my style profile immediately!
I've already pinned some of their petite offerings to my Stitch Fix inspiration board. 
Check it out here.

Ready to schedule your first fix? It's so easy to get started.
Simply sign up, complete your style profile, and schedule your first fix.
You'll pay a $20 styling fee, but this amount will be deducted from anything you decide to keep. 
You'll receive 5 handpicked items delivered straight to your door. 
You have 3 days to try everything on. 
Whatever you decide against, just mail it back in the prepaid envelope. 
Love all 5 items? You'll receive a 25% discount!

The link used in this post is my unique referral code. You definitely don't have to use it, but I'd be incredibly grateful if you did! Once you sign up, you'll receive your own code, too. Just so we're clear, I was not compensated in any way for this post and all opinions are my own.









No comments:

Post a Comment